From:
"Judith A. Bird" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:13:06 EST
arent you going to go offshore to the small group of islets? should be some
good shelling there..I have never been to Honduras and now doesnt seem to be
the ideal time, but my friend at the Embassy, Bob Luaces  is the
labor/political attache so just tell him his old boss may still get down there
some day.  Judy Bird at [log in to unmask]