From:
"Cline, Jenny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:13:35 -0600
Well, I for one would be happy to sign on / help found a conservation
society dedicated to mollusca.  I had made an effort to do so last year but
was stymied due to work conflicts and then a key partner backed out suddenly
and well, there's an excuse for everything, isn't there?

Anyway, I can't think of anything better to do with my weeknights (spent
stuck on a mile-square Army base in the middle of Honduras) than surfing
web-pages.  I do anyway!  Usually I'm searching for ways to spend money
(eBay is surely the invention of the devil) but I could devote a few hours a
week surfing that other invention of the devil, legislative legalese, if so
doing served a worthy purpose.

Who else is game for tilting windmills?  I say let's do it!  Let's start a
group, and walk the walk.

Jenny