Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:57:24 -0800
Hi Everyone,

Thought that maybe some of you might find this interesting During my lunch
break I spoke to a marine biologist and the topic of Sea Horses came up.
Supposedly, there has recently been a Sea Horse Boom in the off the shore
of the Orange County, CA area some of the species that have been found are
exceeding the sizes of the ones in the record books.  I have also heard
that Scripps in San Diego has known this for a while and they are breeding
them and have been able to go through 5 generations.  Well anyways, thought
you guys might find that interesting.  Anyone who knows more about this
please contact me a let me know more.  As I said earlier, I was only able
to talk to the Mar. Biologist for about an hour or so.

---Tim