From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:51:30 -0800
My thoughts?
If you put a plant on top of a tv or other monitor
the thing that probably kills it is the heat.
Plants can't stand having hot roots...one of the
worst things you can do to a plant is heat-up its roots.
I've got a fig tree on the desk right beside my
computer monitor and it's doing fine.
Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada