From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1999 07:05:16 -0500
It's more about what happens , this message just came in to me and i find
it rather distrubing. no one else has risen to say anything because poppes
a major player, excuse my language but "politics suck" for lack of a better

Mark;  more on the big list sent, it came to me as files, 12 of them, one
or more had a virus.  It has messed up my computer something badly.  I have
to wait till Monday to get it fixed, the hard drive is all messed up.  I
sent Poppe a message that I was very angry for what he did to me.  He
better hope that nothing really bad has gone wrong with my computer, or he
surely will be getting a bill from me for repairs.  I do hope this has not
happened to you or anyone else on the list.  I likely will need a new hard
drive and gosh knows what else.  John