From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:29:10 -0500
ferreter wrote:

> It's more about what happens , this message just came in to me and i find
> it rather distrubing. no one else has risen to say anything because poppes
> a major player, excuse my language but "politics suck" for lack of a better
> term.............
>
> Mark;  more on the big list sent, it came to me as files, 12 of them, one
> or more had a virus.  It has messed up my computer something badly.  I have
> to wait till Monday to get it fixed, the hard drive is all messed up.  I
> sent Poppe a message that I was very angry for what he did to me.  He
> better hope that nothing really bad has gone wrong with my computer, or he
> surely will be getting a bill from me for repairs.  I do hope this has not
> happened to you or anyone else on the list.  I likely will need a new hard
> drive and gosh knows what else.  John
Hello!

Hi Ferret,

What politics? John has had mail problems from day one. There was no
virus in Poppe's files. I did not get a virus nor did anyone else.
Please stop the virus panic stuff. Please let John know I was not being
selective in my comments. Attached files are much different than the
stuff that was being sent as part of of the e-mail message body, if he
cant understand how his system operates he should try to learn rather
than blaming others for his system ills.
--
Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;