From:
Erwin Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:34:24 +0100
Hi David,

I sure don't have problems with you Belgians, although there are a lot of
jokes on Belgians here in Holland. Hehehe, but a Belgian collegue of mine
also tells a lot of Dutchman-jokes...

As you probably understood I'm Dutch. My name is Erwin Bon, I'm 24 years old
and just recently started collecting.

Bye,

Erwin