From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:05:27 -0700
Well someone might be interested!
        A Mrs. Griselda Hammerschlag has approached members of the Cincinnati
city council. She requests that some sort of ordinance be passed. Her
complaint is that, she puts out bird seed every morning in her garden.
Before the Chickadees and Cardinals can get to it, the pigs fly down and
snarfle up all the seeds. Mrs Hammerschlag feels that the power of the
law should protect her hungry birdies from the ravenous snarfeling of
the pigs.
        "I am not against the flying pigs per se", said Mrs. Hammerschlag, "but
their predations are leaving many birdies hungry and unable to find
proper sustenance."
        (just thought I pass along the news of the day here in middle America)
        Art