From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:35:30 -0000
Patty , you wrote" He would walk around with this 1m diameter dish and a
tape recorder and
>headphones. Rather weird!"
Not weird at all , now if you guys did this while dressed up like robins ,
cardinals or turkeys that would be weird. Personally I like to hear or read
stories about parents getting involved with their kids, some of my fondest
memories were of the numerous camping trips I took with my family . We would
go maybe 3 times a month from little hole in the wall beaches like Jalama
near point conception to beautiful lakes like pinecrest (in northern
California. thanks for the memories DAD.........
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804