From:
T M Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:57:09 +-100
I have just received my June copy of American Conchologist and, as usual, am most impressed with it.

I am a collector of shell stamps, and was interested to see the picture of Sylvia and Jake Dominey receiving their COA award at the Central Florida Shell Show.  How I would have loved to see their exhibit.

I would very much like to get in touch with Sylvia and Jake to discuss our hobby in further detail.  Please can anyone give me their e-mail and/or postal address.

As they may not wish these to be generally known, please could anyone contacting me do so through my own e-mail address rather than through Conch-L.

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Tom Walker
Reading, England

---