From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:49:34 -0600
Moshe or MEO,

Welcome to Conch-L.  A lawyer, heh?  Do you know the one about this
lawyer...yeah, you probably do.

I enjoyed the first chapter, thank you for including it.  I was in
Iceland a couple of times and found it a fascinating place - although I
never got to walk a beach, and so I always wondered what sorts of shells
were to be found there.  You'll have to tell us what you have found.

Again, welcome,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA