From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:50:38 PDT
Dear Anon,

thank you best for information. This is great. I don't drink alcohol,
only a few times a year, and not very much.
Maybe on my birthday, Eastern, at Christmas time, sylvester, eg.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

----------
Actually, Helmut, there was a study done. At the University of Northern
Nevada: Angst, Gilmore, and Fosdick showed that Malacolgists smoked 2.45
times as many cigars as did butterfly collectors. The A,G,&F study went
on to place other collectors as well, and also concerned their alcohol
consumption.

COLLECTOR        CIGARS INDEX    ALCOHOL INDEX
Stamps                  1.7             2.63
Coins                   2.87            2.1
Shells                  2.45            4.8
Butterflies             1.97            1.65
Antiques                3.41            3.56
        I do hope this helps.
        Anon