From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:56:51 -0000
Watch it Helmet, jokes aren't taken too lightly anymore , but it was
amusing. Please don't take this as an insult as it was never meant to be
anything other then a suggestion , Lord knows that last time I played a joke
on you SOMEONE jumped far enough down my throat they could have told me what
I ate for lunch.... maybe we should begin writing disclaimers to our
opinions , "This opinion does not reflect the view of this world nor it's
inhabitants either living or dead and are the sole opinion of the person
writing this message."