From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:42:12 -0500
Dear All:-
    Good gravy! I have over 40 requests for the book list. This
encourages me to believe that I can put it on the "Conch-L" list as
it will evidently be of interest to lots of people.
    The second (and most important) reason is that if I try to type
in all those E-mail addresses, I know I will make mistakes and a
number of you will not get the message. Due to the length of the list
(some 60 books) I will do it in two, roughly equal, parts. I can't do
it today as I have to take my mother, 97, to the doctor. But I'll try
to do it tomorrow morning, at the earliest, and Thursday at the
latest. If you hate both lists and pigs----hit delete.
              Art