From:
Travis Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:50:55 -0500
Hello everyone.  For those of you not fleeing from Hurricane Floyd, here
is a question from a student in Washington.  His teacher, Martin
Kimeldorf, is receiving your replies at the email address below.  He
would very much appreciate any and all correspondence.

Thanks, Travis

reply to: [log in to unmask]

****************************

  Aloha!!!!!......

My  name is  Hassall E. Moses,  and I am a senior here at my home
school,
River  Ridge,in Lacey  Washington . I am a Pacific Islander Micronesian,
who
has been here living the U.S.of A for 9 years .  I am  writing on behalf
of
my  school's Graduation Project which I must complete to graduate. This
involves research, writing, and developing a product for display.

My topic is South Pacific seashells and in particular I am interested in
the
conch shell. For now I just wish that I could find myself people who
knows a
whole lot about the cultural usage and past histories or facts about
seashells. I would like to ask some questions using email and then use
the
answers in my report.
Would anybody be available to consult with me online??????

My special education teacher, Mr. Kimeldorf, has volunteered to be my
online
connector. I don't have a computer with an Internet connection.  Mr.
Kimeldorf's email address is [log in to unmask]