From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:35:29 EST
Dear Lynn and all shellers,
I finally made it to Conch-L, It might seem amazing that someone with low
vision would collect shells, collect minis, and use a computer! I guess we
all have to deal with life's problems and situations. I do plan to go to TX
for COA 2000, how about you? Well, now that I said Hi to all you interesting
people, I want to say one more thing to the lovely Lynn.
I number each capsule with a number written in India ink with a crow quill
pen on each capsule. I'm very careful not to set anything wet as the capsule
would melt! I find a crow quill pen and India ink is best, I tried a drafters
pen and ink, it would clog and the line it made too thick. Well, now to
"surf" the web.
Jordan *
P.S. Thanks Lynn for welcoming me to Conch-L.