Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:37:09 EST
I too have a story about E.T.  He contacted me in May of 1988 about trading.
He lived in North Bellmore, New York at that time.  He sent me very good
specimens on the first trade.  The 2nd trade was very noticeably lesser
quality, and the 3rd trade was even worse (we were trading value for value at
the time). So after I received his third parcel, I returned what he sent to
me that I wasn't happy with, along with shells that he selected from my list
for the same trade value that he sent to me, and I never heard from him
again.
  Carol Brunner