Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2017 19:22:55 -0400
When you consider that the reefs are nurseries for so many marine forms, and that much of the plankton which feeds larger animals begins there, the picture becomes more scary.

Alas, those now governing the US seem to never have studied any life science, for their ignorance and hence their lack of interest in the environment is devastating.

---- Vicky Wall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I just read an article about Trump's proposed budget....science is one of the losers. He wants to cut all research in climate change along with medical research. I hope that the rest of the world's countries continue the fight against climate change and realize not all of us in the United States are anti-environment and anti-science as our government officials. The question remains how much damage can this admimistration do in 4 years? That is what scares me the most.

Vicky Wall
Mayodan, NC