From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 09:01:34 -0800
Dear Linda,
        Welcome to Conch-L.
        Probably you'll get lots of welcome notes as this is the greatest
bunch of people that you'll run into.  Her there are no dumb questions,
only those questions that are looking for the mates... good answers.  I
think that with your enthusiasm and interest, you'll find what you're
looking for... friends.
Once again, WELCOME.
Dan

>Greetings all!  Although I am a long time cololector, I have never had the
>benefit of self-cololecting (except for Missouri Niades), or contact with
>enough collectors that are knowledgeble about my two specialties, pectens
>and `miniaturs ( of which most came from Florida dredgings when they were
>still available).  My health has kept me from attending COA conventions,
>but I am on the "upswing" and hope to remedy this in future year.  So
>please forgive me if I ask "dumb" questions.  Thanks!  Linda nutty about
>pectens but maybe not so savvy about them.

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California
        95503-6018