Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:33:00 EST
Hi Elizabeth,

In the frenzy of Christmas and New Years and getting ready for four months in
Florida and getting the boat ready to pull it down, I didn't get my note to
you for the shells that I would like to exhibit.

Catagory 3-2-B: One shell I would like to exhibit for the MOST BEAUTIFUL
SHELL. It is a Latiaxis spinosus with coloured flower like petals.
"BABELOMURAX SPINOSUS"

Catagory 3-1-B The other is a rare form of Strombus from the Caribbean with
fins all around. "STROMBUS PUGILIS FORM SLOANI"

I have an application for the Scientific Division which you gave me at
Philadelphia and will mail it to you.

Each of the two exhibits is in a single case aPProximately 30 inches wide.

Not more than 24 inches deep.

The cases are of clear plastic.

Regards,

Bud Rogers

Graphics is on backboards approximately 24 inches high.