From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:12:43 -0500
Joni there is a club for you....come join us.     We have so much fun and meet
everyone's interests and needs.   No boring "Stuff".    Our shelling trips are
fabulous and are for everyone.  We also have some interesting field trips.

Believe me with dream, live and breathe shells.  Our whole house is decorated
with shells...our clothes are decorated with shells.  We don't go on vacation or
a trip unless we  can collect shells.

Shellingly, Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy