From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:25:28 -0700
(On supporting shells for photography) Perhaps sand would work well too and make
a nice background as well.  White or sand-coloured horticultural quartz sand
might work well and is easily obtainable in small bags at garde centers for those
of us who live far from a beach.

Nora
Calgary, Alberta
Canada