From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:13:09 -0500
To Gijs and others,

Excellent perception on Strombus wilsoni.  I think it appropriate to emend
to S. wilsonorum.  Gijs, have you been bold enough to put this in "hard-copy?"

The D. graciellae certainly is a bit of a neologism.  It seems that the
trivial name can be regarded as an "arbitrary" construct (in part because
it avoids proper syntax) and will thus be insulated from emendation.

Harry