From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:21:14 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas E. Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 25, 2000 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: Access 97 Database for Shells

>Micque,
>
>Nice to hear from you.  I wrote a while back but it must have been when
your
>computer was giving you fits.  Of course I'll send the database to you.  I
>been sending a disk with a self-extracting program and an eight page set of
>instructions.  It's all pretty easy to follow, but you must have Access97
on
>your machine -- earlier versions will not work.  It'll be next week as I
ran
>out of disks and paper.  The demand was a bit more than anticipated.
>
>Thomas Eichhorst
>4528 Quartz Dr. N.E.
>Rio Rancho, NM 87124-4908
>USA
Hi again....I just found out we dont have the 97 necessary for your
database...little do I know about this computer!!!!  I called my friend who
is trying desperately and uselessly  to educate me and who installed
whatever it is we have and she assured me we dont...Does this make any
sense???At any rate I suppose you can send the material you had prepared for
us to someone else...and a million thanks just the same.  Perhaps in
Houston,,,,,,,if all works out that we DO go...will see you and perhaps
figure out how to apply your material or buy the necessary or whatever....
As dim as ever.....Mique