From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:53:11 -0500
Dear Conch-Lers -

Had planned to write you all this morning and tell you to go to
Conch Net for info on Shell Clubs, and found that Debbie has already done
that (See in her email below).  But do check it out,not only for shell
clubs but also for all the other information that is there.  If you have
never done so before, I am sure you will find it interesting and
helpful.  Read about the COA Conventions and plan to go to Texas in
June.  If you don't belong, you might decide you want to join.  And you
will get the American Conchologist publication free with your membership.

However, you may also want to contact Tom Rice at

It is a helpful publication that is upgraded periodically.  But Tom is
currently on another trip to the Philippines and may be gone several weeks,
so you may have to be patient.

Betty Jean, The Tall One