From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 22:08:31 -0400
Somehow they (the spammers) got the conch-L addy . Not from me i assure you . but don't reply and never seend that messsage
to be removed from their spammimg list , that only shows them that they have found at least one email addy that's conected
up. the only cure for spam is waint until the FCC rules against them and keep hitting the delete button, you know that same
delete button you use on all of my messages . OH AND THE BEST SUGGESTION I CAN GIVE CONCERNING SPAM, NEVER BELEIVE A WORD
THEY SAY , most is run by " THE MOB, la costra noastra, the sapranos , the mafia, whatever you want to call it " they open up
a free account , send out the messages , take in the money and dump the address. that's how simple it is to rip people off ,
and still people send them money . it's a new twist of the mail ordr con, " SEND TWO DOLLARS AND A SELF ADDRESS ENVELOPE AND
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE BIG MONEY IN MAIL ORDER!!!"   you recive a note sayiong to post a mail order add stating the same
message. this last one is actually legitamate tho it's shaddy. all the best , just remember what that little voice in your
head keeps telling you , if it's too good to be true IT IS . ferret