From:
Giancarlo Paganelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 16:15:47 +0100
Dan & Hiromi,
Conus marmoreus form pseudomarmoreus Crosse, 1875
It is characterized by an almost smooth shoulder.
Shells with arranged reddish to brownish orange pattern are known
from the Isle of Pines (New Caledonia).

Ciao!

Giancarlo

www.geocities.com/coneshells