From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:17:17 -0400
I know we are all a little nervous about viruses after the latest KAK
worm scare, and the things do exist, but I just checked the McAfee
website for Viruses and it tells me that Wobbler is a hoax. You can read
for yourself what the McAfee people have to say at:

 <http://vil.nai.com/villib/alpha.asp>

Go to this site and check under W for Wobbler.

It is not a good idea, unless the list is actively in danger, to send
virus warnings to Conch-L. It worries a lot of people new to computers,
usually needlessly. Also, it is frowned upon by our management.

Lynn Scheu