From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:39:51 -0400
Schröter you can type Schroeter

ä = in every version the best to type ae

ö = to type oe

ü = to type ue

As many programs don't have ä, ö, ü you always can type so as I mentioned above.

Helmut

there is Schröder to type Schroeder

Mühlhauser = Muehlhauser

Mühlfeld = Muehlfeld

Möllendorff = Moellendorff

and so on

Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

----------
Harry J Berryman wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> With all the talk about authors I thought I would ask for a little
> different version.
> I am intrigued with the old work typing like:
>
> Linnæus
> Röding
> Müller
>
> Does any one know of others?
>
> Thank You
>
> Harry Berryman
> Xenophora Nut

How about Morch, Muhlhauser, amd Schroter ?