From:
Jiongtao HUANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:54:19 JST
Dear Conchlers,

Best wishes for all of you.
I would like to info you that the Molluscs Net Shell Auction
is now opening. There are many beautiful items. Hope you can
enjoy the auction and pictures (^^).....

http://www.molluscs.net/

Thank you. And I am preparing some reports on Japanese fellow
shell collectors now. Some new reports will be on my site in
ahead of May. There are some reports on rare cowries of Japan
and China now on web:

http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/cgi-bin/seashells.cgi

Hope you can enjoy, and thank you for your access (^^)

Best wishes and good shelling (^^)

-
Jiongtao

http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/