From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:06:32 PST
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Tyrol / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
homepage: http://www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum
Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 (-40)

Dear Lenny Brown,                             Innsbruck, 4. 4. 1998

first best greetings from Innsbruck. As I am not sure that I mailed correctly
and that my e-mail arrived you, I send you another.
Thank you very best for your kundly e-mail concerning the Epitoniidae.
Indeed the shells of the family Epitoniidae are among my favorites,
although in the museum collection are only a few Mediterranean species
the most common ones to two or three rarer species and as
"exotic" species only Epitonium scalare.
For my mother and me  the Epitoniidae really are on of the nicest
and prettiest shells because of their quite small sizes, shapes and
ribbs. I would be very pleased and thankful if you can send me some
Epitoniidae of your duplicates in form of a donation to the
zoological department of Innsbruck.
I am looking foreward to an answer by you as soon as possible and
I will remain with my best regards, also by mother.

yours sincerly Helmut

Where do you come from? Please tell me somthing about your person.
I would be glad to know something about you, mainly for the museum.

Thank you best again