From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:07:50 -0400
Dear Conchlers,

yes I know this escopal means coming and concerning the bishop. As our bishop of Innsbruck
is a very friendly and open man, very sincere, I wanted to give him a beautiful, colorful, quite large
and gem Mitra mitra as a gigt for his table and working place.  So I am looking for a Mitra in donation or in trading with some landshells from my zone.
Hope anybody is so kindly to send me one real superb and outstandig specimen.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut, your Helmitra from Innsbruck (another new pet name)

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

On the other hand, Mitra mitra is known as the Episcopal Miter :-)