From:
sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 17:33:14 +0200
To Helmut, Linda, Marco...

A few weeks ago when Helmut was in great distress because he thought
he has been delated from the list I wrote that the list wouldn'd be
the same without him. I still thing that. I'm sure Helmut's museum
does exist but even if I was wrong, if the museum was only in his
mind I would be better ! There is something we are sure about it's
that shells are all (almost !) Helmut's life. We should at least
respect that.

Sophie

--
Sophie Valtat - tel : 33 1 53 45 84 77, fax : 33 1 42 86 07 20

Communications Economiques et Sociales - 8/10 rue Villedo, Paris, 75001
tel (standard) : 33 1 53 45 84 84, fax : 33 1 53 45 84 83 - web site
: http://www.communications.fr