From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 11:33:51 -0400
Dear Paul and other collectors

thank you for your words and confirming that there is the museum in Innsbruck. I often tried to explain that the
website of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum is under constriction and made visuable under a browse
minimum 4.0. The site is again in German, but you can visit it under
www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at
if you enter it
you will get to a red roating sign. You can click on this site and you will reach the next one with the house of
the museum. In the left portal you can find a link: Sammlungen, Forschung or like this. Click on here and
you reach another site with links at the left side. There you have to click on the Naturwissenschaften and
you will reach the natural history department of the museum Here you can see some informations, again at the
moment only in German. Here you can several names of the responsible persons and when you scroll down
you see further informations. At the right side of this site there are 2 images of shells to click on and then you
might have a few informations.

More information you will find at my website: www.netwing.at/nisters   under
the link of the museums collection. Here you find also the list of persons, who have contributed to the collection.
More I can't for the museum. Believe me.

with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37