Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 11:58:24 -0500
Wolfman found a pleurotomaria fossil from the Cretaceous time.  Found it
just outside of Austin Texas in a creek bed.

If I'd seen it first, probably would have broken a leg trying to get it.
Wolfman just noticed something different in the creek bed and laid down on
the pavement and used his walking stick (for throwing snakes away) to drag
it up to him.  What an eye!  I tried to steal it and put it in my bucket but
I'll be darned if he didn't steal it back from me.

Really is nice.

RoseSea