From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 12:13:47 -0400
I think nobody can choos a shell of dreams. There must be a more than one. It's very difficult to say what is a shell
of dreams, when you have one. There is the rareness, the color, the smallness, the structure. You can't compare
a most exiting small maybe Rissoidae with a most wonderful structure with a very very very Cypraea. Compared
with a Cypraea leucodon a high structured microshells is for me a dream shells. Cypraea leucodon is maybe
nice spotted with a glaze but far away from ribbing eg from a microshell. A Cypraea aurantium is unique for her
color but maybe superated in nice by another Rissoidae, Pyramidellidae or Turridae. Somebody has the dream shell
for its rare, for its worth, for its structure, for its smallness. I hardly can choose it out of nice shells. I would like
if you dream from your Helix in Innsbruck
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37