From:
Jenny Scarboro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 06:03:32 -0500
Wow, thanks, Tom!  That's very generous of you.  I'll be eagerly awaiting.
(How much would it be to buy the whole series of OSS back issues??)  Thanks
too to everyone else who volunteered assistance with the OSS articles.

Are there any other sources (articles, books, monographs, etc.) on
Honduran/Panamanic malacofauna that anyone might recommend?  I'm trying to
get my reference collection together before I leave.

By the way, I still would be VERY grateful for any checklists of species
that shellers have collected in that region over the years.  Please post to
myself or Doug Shelton ([log in to unmask]) THANKS for all the help in advance!
Will be gratefully mentioned in the credits when the survey results go into
printed form.

Happy Easter/Pesach to all,

Jenny