From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:29:38 -0500
On 19-Jun-00, Richard S. White <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It is these constant (intentional) attention getting threats to quit the
server (I've been here perhaps three months, and have seen Helmut threaten
this at least three or four times.....) that cause me to delete most
messages from Conch-L without reading the text.  I only read the ones which
indicate a topic I might find of interest.  How many times do the fine
people here have to explain to Helmut the workings of the listserver, and
that there are basic rules, written and unwritten, of common courtesy?  I
might believe that he didn't understand the workings the first 5 or 10
times........
Helmut, it sounds like you are doing a very fine and worthwhile job helping
your museum.  Please tone things down a bit.