From:
Paul Kanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:35:51 -0700
Thanks Lindsey. You echo my sentiments exaclty. I subscribed to this list to
increase my knowledge and to exchange information on shells. Over the time I
have subscribed I have watched the discourse deteriorate and had my email
clogged with useless B.S.. Its no wonder
collectors I know do not bother. Lets get back to the true purpose.
Salud!
Paul Kanner
Los Angeles, CA