From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:43:15 -0400
Hi Nora,

The one we alays used was a Golden Field Guide by Abbott and Zim
(illustrations). We always called this book "The Little Green Abbott,"
for its pale green cover...wonder if it's still green? Yep...the cover
is still green, but now it's a deep teal green. Same book though. Again,
I am not sure how available it is, but it was listed on Amazon.com
(listing copied below) so it looks like you can get it in 4-6 weeks.

>  4.
>      Seashells of North America
>      by R. Tucker Abbott, et al. Paperback (January 1969)
>      Our Price:$13.95
>
>                               Special Order

Lynn