From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 22:53:51 -0500
A few of the other Classic works dealing with West Coast Mollusca are:
(Sorry, I don't remember the exact titles since I have either donated or
sold most of them)

*   The 4 volume set by Ida Shephard-Oldroyd
*   Several works by Paul Barch USNMNH.
*   3 or 4 volumes by Walter Cernohorsky (Tropical Pacific?)