From:
Mark James Bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:35:37 -0400
Gee Art, OK , I'll byte,,, they eat your old skin that flakes off. how do
you get them ? how couldn't you ? When you can't see something how do you
know when you've been attacked ? about question #3, I won't go there,
question #4, they find each other with little or no problem because there
are hundreds living on your one eyebrow , there are millions of Ecoli
bactieria living in your gut, countless critters living between your teeth
and I don't even want to know what gets in my body when i go out in the sea
to swim (and shell , there it's still shell related ) . So be happy carrying
around your own little society or ecosystem ..... I think I'll take a nice
dip in a bath of pinesol, never destroyed an ecosystem before. FERRET 07/00