Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:38:33 +0800
Dear Jim, Ross and friends,

Thanks for your advices and opinions. I am sorry for posting the previous
email about the Deadbeats list in Conch-L. I should send the email to
individual dealers, not here.

I know different people will have different opinions but I think there is not
a right place for discuss this topic here. If you have any opinions please
contact me privately.

I apologize again.

Sincerely, Donald