From:
"Emilio J. Power" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:40:37 -0400
Timothy Blackwood wrote:

> Dear Ross,

CUT....

>   I am looking forward to the discussions on CONCH-L.  I have
> to ask one thing.  What has caused some of the discussions to escalate to War status?  Just
> wondering.

CUT...

> Sincerely,
> Tim

Hello!

War status?? Not yet, we are now at DEFCON 4 !! For the moment things are
hunky dory, sort of in stasis, HA!

Whatever you post make sure you add
a shell related statement.

Like;

The Miami Hurricanes are ranked (pre season) at
No. 5, the Vols are history, the Gators have QB troubles (not to mention wimpy defense),
and the Seminoles NO. 1?? Until the Miami game (despite the Seminoles experienced & aging QB,
Gads! The guy even has a blad spot). Notre Dame is also history, guess they had
to clean up their act before the NCAA got to them.

Required shell statement:
Have you seen the Alcithoe sp. on the Malacological Cabinet website. Please take a look
and see if you can ID the shell. The label staes that it is a flemingi, but the shell does not
have matching characters, looks more like A. knoxi Dell 1956.

Later and welcome to the neat list,

Emilio Jorge Power

Ooohhh! Ooohhh! The atmosphere!!!! (burn burn burn)