From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:09:42 -0400
We got it from 2001 Space Odyssey movie and music and thought it would go great
with our Space Coast/NASA theme.   Our club was discussing doing a future COA
Convention since we had not done one in 10 years.....and everyone said let's do
it in 2001 and this theme came forth.   The theme was then presented to the COA
officers two years ago...and they said let's call it "Shell Odyssey"  not Space
Odyssey.  So we did!