From:
Barbara Jouvernaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:25:28 +1300
Dear Ellen,
I just have to thank you for your delightfully descriptive account of your
shelling in Eluethera! I enjoyed it immensely, and felt almost as though I
had been there with you - it really made my day. Now I am filled with a
burning desire to go there myself one day.
Tales like yours are a real inspiration.
Thanks again and may all your shelling trips be as good!
Kind regards,
Barbara
(Down under in New Zealand)