Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:16:05 -0600
Guido!

I've been searching through your animals4ever.com site for the beautiful
ovulids.  I'm totally blown away by the amount of work that has gone into
this program.  The photos of the shells are magnificent.  I've noticed where
Charles Finley has made notations on the comments section....how helpful
that is to know synonyms of the different species.

What you have done is awesome!  This is a valuable reference for
identification and bibliographic information as well.  Not to mention the
fact that I could spend hours just looking at the beautiful specimens.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful website!

Rosi Neuffer