From:
WWSS1238 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 08:20:10 EDT
I have been watching the comments about the Mauritius rupee and I am confused.
The last I heard was that you can't legally take any shells out of Mauritius
and you can get into alot of trouble if you get caught trying!  I have heard
of native divers going to jail if caught selling Mauritius shells and shell
collectors being fined for buying same...has things changed over there?
Comments would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Ed (Schelling)