From:
Nancy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:08:34 -0500
Dear folks of Conch-L,

I have at last made a small dent in the dozens and dozens of specimens left
waiting for me to catalog and image for my web site.  My "favorite shell"
is one added, the very first thumbnail (head of the class!) is an Astraea
heliotropium with a history of its discovery as well...  and at the bottom
of the thumbnails are several new corneus opercula with specimens, some
specimen information and an extra image or two floating around.   As has
become custom, also all species shown are listed separately on the Species
List page with links.

I sincerely hope you are all finding this site easy to navigate and enjoy;
should you have suggestions on improvements or modification, please feel
free to email me.   Site link below in signature....

Best always,

Nancy Smith
Boynton Beach FL
owner, administrator and creator of
"Websitium operculata" which is is located at:
               www.icshells.com