Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 00:56:27 -0000
We will be in Cuba from March 16th until the 26th.  Our trip begins and ends
in Nassau. Does anyone know of good shelling spots in Cuba?  (I'm really not
interested in land snails although I guess the Cuban ones are awesome.
Another new addiction would be paralyzing.) We love to snorkel and wade.
Since we'll end up in Nassau, we thought we might find a good island in the
Bahamas for another couple of days before we head back to the desert.  If
anyone has any information on what island we should head for or where we
could shell in either Nassau, another Bahamian island or Cuba, I'd certainly
appreciate some advice.  You could contact me through the list or privately.
  Thanks so much!

Jennifer Hanhila (Phoenix, AZ)